Thursday 15 April 2010

The Entirely Inaccurate Improvisation.

Well, today was the day of the Skins audition.
For once in my life, I wasn't nervous! However, as usual it all went to shit. It would be stupid to blame everybody else in the group except myself, however it was mostly their fault :.
BASICALLY, to cut a long story short, we had two minutes to rehearse a quick improvisation & then show it, and obviously then be judged on it. In our very brief rehearsal it went fine, but in the real thing the first two people who spoke seriously fucked it up for everyone else, when they decided to say different lines to what we can talked about etc. Looking back I should have said something decent.. but I had like a second to think this over, which just isn't long enough!
But moaning over, I ended up having a great day in London & met some really cool people!

Photobucket
We ended up finding out own "skins crew" whilst desperately trying to find the school, which was pretty nifty :)
Photobucket
Myself in Starbucks, just having consumed a latte the size of my own body - I was feeling pretty sick at this point, but I like my outfit!
Photobucket
One of our "new friends" I have never met someone who I can actually use the phrase "he smokes like a trooper." Seriously..
Photobucket
Where else? :)
Photobucket
The "Starbucks Group Picture" Nawww :')

No comments:

Post a Comment