Wednesday 14 April 2010

Apologies in advance.

This is going to be a bit of a "nothing entry."
To be honest, this morning I realized I haven't actually bothered to write anything on here for such a long time, I better write something quick and informative.
Ok, here goes.
It's been half term, which means i've had one and a half (so far) glorious weeks off college. I passed my theory test today! Which means i'm one little step closer to passing my practical test! Ha! Watch out people, i'll be on the road soon!
I've spent more money than I care to imaging in Starbucks. I just can't get enough! It's all about the Lattes! However, as the weather has been so beautiful (pictures up tomorrow, it's too late, and i'm too tired to bother right now) I think it's not the time of year to move onto obessively spending money on ice creams, or milkshakes from Millies Cookies.
I actually wore shorts. I was so, so shocked. It's been an awful Autumn/Winter/Spring and suddenly the people of Chelmsford are all out in shorts and skirts?! Not that i'm complaining of course! Sun = everybody in good moods. End of.
On Thursday i'm off to the open audition for the next series of Skins. It should be a laugh.. the odds of getting a call back are so slim, given how popular the show is, and the sheer volume of people that will attend, but hey, it's all experience anyway!
I bought a new top from H&M. It was only £10 and it's so versatile! Literally, it's long, tight around my theighs, and loose around my stomach. Could be worn as a dress, a top, with/without a belt, with any shoes (I chose to wear it with gladiators, which I think was a step too far towards the summer) Basically, it was a bargain! So no regrets there.
I finally got round to watching Inglorious Bastards. I borrowed it from a friend about a month ago, and have only just watched it. To be honest, there were a lot of "rambly bits" which I felt were a bit unneccesery, and the sheer lengh of the film was enough to make your eyes water... but the acting was nothing short of brilliant, so I can understand why it was considered one of the best films of '09.
Oh, and my mum was very sweet and bought me The Da Vince Code as a present for passing my theory. I've been wanting to read it for about a year now, ever since reading Angels and Demons i've decided Dan Brown is just bloody brilliant, and I should read everything he's ever written.
My eyes are closing to the extent that I can barely keep them open,
so night night world,
love x

No comments:

Post a Comment