Tuesday 14 December 2010

It's Been a While!

Wow, it really has been a while! Since July 2010 to be exact? As we're now approaching 2011, I can tell you, a lot has happened!
I'm still at sixth form. I cannot wait for it all to be over though now. I'm fed up with all of my subjects, oddly Politics is the one I like the most. I despise drama and media.
I'm applying to university for next year to study International Relations. But I don't really want to go. I'm sort of doing it for the sake of it. To be honest, I want a gap year. Just time to think things over, travel, work, live in London for a while.
I've finally got myself a boyfriend! Of nearly two months now actually! Which is some kind of record for me. He's just the greatest creature, and i'm very, very happy with the way things are going.
I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!
I pretty much gave up on the gym. It's not my fault, I ran out of money.
I quit working at Topshop. I still work at Mcdonalds. This may seem like a totally ridiculous choice to have made, but I can get more hours at Mcdonalds, and at the end of the day it's about getting as much cash together as I can. So i'll swallow my pride, for now. Though I do really want another job!
I've booked a holiday to Zante, with all the girls.
I stopped being so unrealistic about life. I suppose you could call it maturing, or coming back down to earth, whichever way you choose to look at it. Which is sad, as i'm slowly falling into what is deemed as an acceptable way to think and be. But I guess thats life.
I continue to hate England. Aside from London, I still have no plans to stay here when i'm older.
I truly have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life.
I turned 18!

Thats pretty much it. I'm now gearing myself up for this shitty holiday. I hate Christmas, so, so much. When it's over it's all about exam revision. So roll on February is all I can say.

Apologies if you're reading this, it's a big chunk of text with not one hint of a picture, it's because I just haven't taken any lately. I've been really busy, and taking photos has been the last thing on my mind. Plus I have no clothes, as i'm so skint I can't even afford to re-fuel my car, so i'm currently hitching lifts from everyone and anyone who will give them to me.

Oh, and I bought my boyfriend Katy Perry tickets. I can't wait to see his face when he opens them! Shes sort of what Johnny Depp is to me, to him. He will literally adore me after this!

I also met Angelina Jolie! - I'm not joking, it was one of the best moments of my life. Shes so beautiful I can't even describe it. It was unreal. You expect celebrities to somehow look different in real life, but honestly, shes was equally as gorgeous as when shes been airbrushed in magazines. She was tiny, which suprised me. Fairly tall, but weeny. Her shoulders her so small, I always envisioned her as quite broad? Apparently not!

Right, thats it for this hasty catch up. I'm going to make a contious effort to get back on blogging track, because it's a nice little record of what you're up too. Plus, hopefully next year i'll actually have something interesting to say! You never know!

Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment