Sunday 16 May 2010

I don't know. I really don't know.

Reasoning behind the title? That is practically the only thing my character bothers to say.
Whilst I agree she is boring, and fairly pointless. It is handy when I mess up a line, as I can quite literally stand there and say "I don't know" as long as I stay in character, it's all good.
I cannot wait for this week to be over. If i'm not revising politics (this week it's democracy and pressure groups, oh joy of joys) i'm going over and over my lines, or in rehearsals themselves.
I feel a good old FML is needed here.
Then next week it's all about my monologue (which, by the way, i'm yet to learn) and the constitution, pm and cabinet, and parliament.
BUT THEN IT'S OVER! - at least for a couple of weeks, before my media exam, which, without meaning to sound too chavvy, is a piece of piss.
Roll on 2 weeks time!
I realize lately, I have been moaning a lot, not really posting any pictures.. which is a bit shit really. Who wants to read about my aches & pains of everyday life (another line from the play ;) )
So to lighten the mood, I found this:
Funny Sign Pictures, Images and Photos

Munchie points to me if I made anyone laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment