Ahh it's been a while.. but i've been incredibly busy. And have run out of money completely to buy anything remotely nice. I have however bought two dress/top type-things, which, when I eventually get a spare moment, I will take photos and post!
The weather here has been beautiful lately, my frankly, I should hope so! Considering it's now July! I've even got myself a slight English-tan.
The gym is going well, my friend actually commented today "your stomach looks like it's getting flatter!" - I nearly cried with happiness!
So yeah, here's my "things to do" list, for the summer!
- Pick my 5 universities I want to go too.
- Write a kick-ass personal statement.
- Go to London for "vintage shopping"
- Work. A lot.
- Save £200 - £300 towards the "Figi Fund,"
- Open up a specific savings account for the "Figi Fund."
- Try to go on a daytrip to Paris.. if I have enough money.
- Live at the gym.
- Re-teach myself some basic Spanish, and go on from there.
- Pass my bloody driving test.
- Achieve astonishing tanning results au naturel.